God is a good Father and He is longing for you! He knows you so well and wants you to be His child!
Jesus has done everything for our salvation. When He died on Calvary He took your sin and your sickness! You can not add anything to it. No good deeds will ever help you to be saved. The only way to be saved is through Jesus!
- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (Joh 14:6 KJV)
Jesus is the only way and a wonderful way to the Father! Jesus came to earth to save us, because He loves us!
- “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 1God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. John 3:16-17 (NLT)
To decide to give your life to Jesus is the best decision ever!
- But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: (Joh 1:12 KJV)
When you receive Jesus into your heart, you will be saved! It is as simple as that! How do you receive? By believing in Jesus! Believe that He is the Son of God and that he is the only one that can save you!
- If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. Rom 10:9-10 (NLT)
You just trust God in you heart. And then you open your mouth and confess it. You know, when you confess something, it becomes real. Then you “own” it! It is no longer something just going on in your head. You make salvation your own by confessing it!
You can pray from your own heart. Or you can use my words, and make them yours:
Thank you Jesus for what you have done for me. Thank you for loving me! I am sorry for the sin in my life, and I know that I need you to be my Saviour. I thank you that you forgive me. Thank you for making me a new creation! I love you and I want to give my life to you, completely!
If you prayed that prayer, or maybe prayed in your own words, you are saved! It is a matter of meaning it from your heart!
Welcome to Gods Family!
It the moment you give yourself to Jesus, many wonderful things happen. The salvation has given you a new creation! And your relationship with God is all restored, He is your Father and through Jesus you are welcome to Him!
What do you do now?
That’s a good question! Now a new life has begun, and God want to lead you, help you and let you now His plans for your life!
Some first steps:
1. Pray and talk to God every day!
2. Read the Bible – get an easy version – New Living Translation is a good one . easy to understand- almost like reading a newspaper!
If you don’t have your own Bible yet – read it online! Here is a good place: Bible Gateway
3. Find a good church – with good I mean a living church that preaches the whole Bible, that pray for the sick and believe in the Holy Spirit! The best thing is if you know someone who is truly born again and start following him or her to church!